Sunday, December 28, 2008

About my Music...

Music lasts more than a lifespan, music is more than only one soundtrack...

This blog is written by me, Homero Carmona, and will present all the music of my life! Some affected my life positively, some others negatively, but most of them simply changed the way I live and think, but, the greater majority is just what I am...

The first one, which is completely about me, couldn't be other but one of my songs!

I hope you all enjoy it!




Goodbye Sao Paulo (Translation)

A whole year thinking about you
And the trip we are going to do
Tired of so much work, confusion and somewhat more

What can I do?
Maybe go crazy
Run away, disappear or...

From the moments we're going to face there
I wish you could come with us
Memories won't go away
But will surely make us think of...

The times with you
Conquests, leisure and pleasure
Tears will fall
Gratitude

To be happy, every day of my life
Trying to find out, if in you I can find
Goodbye Sao Paulo

It's not that easy find out
That I spend a shit time, without acknowledge
But I'm ready to change, to be capable, bold, shrewd
And maybe, kill...

Everything I miss
My wishes
My faults
And try

To be happy, every day of my life
Trying to find out, if in you I can find
Goodbye Sao Paulo

No comments:

Post a Comment